Friday, November 16, 2018

One day

One day

One day, my Prince will come, he will be absolutely perfect, and he will stay.
One day, chickens will have teeth et lions will sleep with the sheeps.
One day, the world will be a heaven of peace, and everyone will love each other.
One day, it will be Paradise on Earth where all will be artificial.

And then one day, I stopped believing in all those children stories.
One day, I told myself that really, the world is just as it is, no use to want to change it too much. The sun was rising, illuminating the hills with all it's splendor. It was an autumne day as any other, the light was beautiful, jazz played on the radio.

That day, I accepted that my Prince charming was mere chimeria, and that he too will fart and burp. I was no Princess myself.
That day, I imagined a chicken with teeth, and it would be just ridiculous.
That day, I understood, that to love men, it's to love them reguardless, and that the world loves itself as best it can. That day, I told myself, that really, their artificial paradise, they can stick it up their butts.

One day, I told goodbye to all the hope to see you again. It was me that changed, so I told myself goodbye at the same time. One day, I looked at the cat run after a mouse. The cat played with the mouse, then ate it, and that was just fine like that.
One day, I was angry at the world and Life, and that too passed. Even sadness went, all that was left was beauty. One day, I saw that Paradise is here and now, an illusion or not, really I didn't care, the world was here, and that was enough.

That day, I stopped to make plans, all there was to do is to swim in the moment.
That day, the Sun rose up, as any day. No cloud in the sky, an immaculate blue was appearing. Every day was the same, some days with and some days without, yet I knew that the sun will always be there, even when it was hiding behind the clouds of my mind.
That day, I understood, that there is no need to run, better start on time. I drunk my coffe, without any hurry.
It was a day as any other, the Sun was rising, saying goodbye to the Moon. I woke up from the long sleep of childhood. I put my hopes and my dreams in a box, and neatly set it up on the shelf named memory.
One day I will be an old lady, and that day, it will be nice to recall that one day, I too was a kid as any other, with a head full of dreams and other chimerias.
That day I stopped waiting, here and now was just fine. Yesterday and tomorrow was just the same, but diferent.

En français ici.

No comments: