Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Une bouteille à la mer


A bottle to the ocean

I prefered to live with your memory than to live with You. I was too afraid to loose you, so I kept you close to me, for never, always and again. If sometimes I missed your body, all I had to do was to breathe and let you slowly penetrate me like a breath of lukewarm air envelopping me with softness.
I prefered your memory to the idea of loosing you. So, I splashed you, everywhere like drops of water on the ocean. I covered you in blue, green and gold. I gave you all the forms imaginable and unimaginable just to better meet you again, to better tame you.
Next time my friend, next time will be the right one, and never again we will forget that we were made to love each other, under one form or another, this has no importance.



Une bouteille à la mer

J'ai préférée vivre avec ton souvenir que de vivre avec Toi. J'avais trop peur de te perdre, alors je t'ai gardée prés de Moi, à jamais, pour toujours et encore. Si parfois ton corps me manquait, il me suffisait de respirer et de te laisser lentement me pénétrer comme une brise tiède m'enveloppant de sa douceur.
J'ai préférée ton souvenir à l'idée de te perdre. Alors je t'ai éclaboussée, partout comme des gouttes d'eau à la mer. Je t'ai recouvert de bleu, de vert et d'or. Je t'ai donnée toutes les formes imaginables et inimaginables juste pour pouvoir mieux te retrouver, pour mieux t'apprivoiser.
La prochaine fois, mon ami, la prochaine fois sera la bonne, et plus jamais nous oublierons que nous étions fait pour nous aimer, sous une forme ou bien une autre, cela n'a aucune importance.

No comments: